Docker for Enterprise Operations Training - US Pacific
This instructor-led online training course is the second level of Docker's core curriculum for the enterprise and is focused on the Docker Operator role in the administration of Docker Enterprise Edition.
This role-based course is for the Docker Operations teams to accelerate their enterprise Docker journey and is the follow-on to our Fundamentals course. Completing this course fulfills our core curriculum for the Docker Operations role.
- Identify the key features of UCP and DTR
- Build a complete, basic software supply chain using UCP and DTR that includes CI/CD, content trust, and image scanning
- Describe the methodological differences between managing containers and managing virtual machines
- Deploy applications on Swarm or Kubernetes orchestrators via UCP
- Introduction to Docker Datacenter
- UCP Architecture
- UCP Networking
- UCP Role-based Access Control
- Secrets Management
- Monitoring and Recovery
- UCP Health Check
- DTR Overview
- DTR Organizations and Teams
- Content Trust
- Image Scanning
- Repository Automation
- Image Caching
- DTR Troubleshooting
- Designing a DDC Deployment
US Pacific 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Completion of the Docker Fundamentals course or its equivalent.