Mozilla Voice Recognition Hackz
CALLING ALL HACKERS!
- Are you interested in Open Source voice recognition?
- Do you care about digital privacy?
- Do you know your way around a Raspberry Pi?
- And do you enjoy spending your free time on fun and interesting projects?
Well then we have an opportunity for you! Mozilla is spending a weekend prototyping the future of voice recognition on the web, and we need your help! Come join us on Saturday and Sunday Jan 28-29 for two full days of voice recognition hacking. You will have the chance to learn from experts on deep learning, speech comprehension and synthesis. And as thank you for your help, Mozilla will provide breakfast, lunch, drinks & snacks, and a special gift.
Space is limited to 20 people, so register now!
- Sat, Jan 28, 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Sun, Jan 29, 9.30am - 5:30pm
Day 1, Saturday
- 9.30 - Kick off and Breakfast
- 10.00 - Mozilla Open Source Voice Project, Introduction to previous and future work
- 10.30 - Hacking Starts!, Devices handed out and groups created.
- 12.30 - 1.00 - LUNCH
- 1.00 - Continue work, Ongoing work and expert feedback
- 5.00 - 5.30 - Drinks and networking
Day 2, Sunday
- 9.30 - Breakfast and share out
- 10.00 - Hacking
- 12.00 - 12.30 - LUNCH
- 12.30 - Hacking
- 4:00 - 5:00 - Final Share out
- 5:00 - 5:30 - Next Steps & Thank you!
Registration is not currently available.