Hands On WebdriverIO February 2021
You can find full details for Hands On WebdriverIO Online Training here.
Test automation is in high demand, not just for job posts but to aid the quality of software and how quickly it can go to market. In this training you will learn how to set up, run and maintain a stable WebdriverIO test automation.
WebdriverIO, a custom implementation of Selenium's WebDriver API, is written in Node.js and gets you running in minutes with Web and Native Mobile automation. It allows you to scale up your test suite while maintaining your execution time by running tests in parallel. It has a lot of features and a supportive community that is ideal for small and large projects as well as testing modern frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js.
Note that this training is hands-on, and you will be able to follow along. Activities will be given to implement and practice so that you fully understand the different concepts.
In this hands-on training you will be guided through learning how to set up, run and maintain a stable WebdriverIO project from beginner to advanced level.
What you'll learn on this course
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand and implement the WebdriverIO framework
- Explain how WebdriverIO can be useful for your projects
- Implement the different features of WebdriverIO
- Run beginner to advanced testing scenarios with WebdriverIO
- Integrate your WebdriverIO tests into a CI/CD pipeline with Gitlab
- Understand Cucumber and integrate it with WebdriverIO
- Use WebdriverIO with Applitools for Visual Regression Testing