MK Geek Night #17 – June 9th, 2016
Milton Keynes Geek Night is a quarterly evening event for the creative community: an opportunity to see some of the best speakers in the creative space, and a chance for people to meet up, network and chat over a few drinks.
- Rich Rutter – 'Don’t Give Them What They Want, Give Them What They Need'
- Alice Bartlett – 'Can't you make it more like bootstrap? Considerations for building a component system'
Five Minute Features
- Paul Davies – 'Questioning Design for a Build Spec'
- Sarah Plant – 'Applying design processes to your own life'
- Axel Segebrecht – 'How to automate marketing operations without coding'