Register here for your FREE ticket to Amagi's Spotlight Session and Virtual Coffee Lounge at Media Meet & Greet, Thursday 22nd April
OTT Platforms for All Sizes: Not All Content Wears the Same
This panel will explore how major players package and distribute their content for on-demand and smart TV services, how they are signing deals and exploiting their own content libraries and the technology foundation necessary to make it happen.
Topics to be covered include:
- Free ad-supported TV: will it emerge as a dominant streaming option for viewers?
- Competition for eyeballs: is the crowded streaming field giving rise to new business models?
- Monetisation: is cord-cutting enabling SVOD growth?
- Technology: what will determine success for streaming platforms?
- Consolidation: has it already begun, or will we see a (hundred) thousand channels bloom?
- Srinivasan Ka, Co-Founder, Amagi
- Avner Ronan, Vice President, Product Development, Samsung Electronics
- Tony Huidor, Senior Vice President, Product & Technology; General Manager, Digital Networks, Cinedigm
- Paul Edwards, Vice President, Content, Pluto TV, Europe, Viacom CBS Networks International
- moderated by Chris Pfaff, Chris Pfaff Tech Media
The Amagi Sponsor Spotlight Stream starts at 17:00 CET and the session will followed by interactive discussion in the Amagi Virtual Coffee Lounge from 17:40 to 19:00. This FREE pass includes 1:1 networking with the Amagi team.
PLUS - a new bonus session - also FREE TO ATTEND with your Sponsor Guest Pass:
- On the Future of Trade Shows hosted by Robert Briel, Broadband TV News.
Upgrade your Ticket to Media Meet & Greet
Get a full access Executive Pass and join Curated Conversations and The Serendipity Rooms, for interactive group discussion sessions with top industry thought leaders:
Monetizing Niche Streaming Services: From Classical Opera to Cult Films, moderated by Christopher Widauer, Chief Business Development Officer, Newzik. With featured guests: Simon Walker, Marquee TV, Ernst Buchrucker, CEO, Unitel, Patrick Von Sychowski, Co-Founder & C0O, Cultpix
Recommended Content: Is it Working for Viewers? moderated by Julian Clover, Broadband TV News, with Brigita Brjuhhanov, TV Development Team Lead, Elisa Estonia
Content Security - Taming the Pirates moderated by David Short, Malkani Systems, with Sheila Cassells, Executive Vice President, AAPA, Natalia Borelius, Partner, Mediavision, and Steve Hawley, Founder and Managing Director, Piracy Monitor.
|Sponsor Guest||All Amagi Spotlight Sessions & 1:1 Networking with the Amagi Team||FREE|
|Executive||Full Access Pass for All Content & Networking with all attendees||€39.95|
Ticketing is now closed for Media Meet & Greet - 22nd April