Building Secure Node.js Applications - Portland
We've designed the Node.js Secure Development Education Series to help you build habits that turn security from a worry or an annoyance into a comfortable part of your code from the very beginning.
- Approaches for building securely with both Hapi and Express
- Authentication, Authorization and Session Management
- Broken Authentication and Session Management, Logging
- Handling Sensitive Data
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- SQL Injection
- Command Injection
- Directory Traversal
- Mass Assignment
- Security Headers
- Security Misconfiguration
- Using the node security project to identify known vulnerabilities
You will get a lot more out of this course if:
- You have a basic understanding of Node.js.
- You have built an app using Express or Hapi.
- Full day of Training
- Morning Coffee
- Catered Lunch
- Afternoon Coffee Break
- After Training Party
Training starts at 9am
Registration is not currently available.