Latency is the only local conference dedicated to building secure, high-performing cloud native applications.
It is a community conference aimed at progressive IT leaders, developers, testers and product owners. It is dedicated to the people, teams, cultural values and tools required to building and operating products in the cloud.
We believe that a diverse community is stronger, more vibrant and has more potential contributors and more sources for ideas. We aim for more diversity and we strive to welcome people of all backgrounds, identities, and levels of experience.
We are committed to ensuring that it is a safe, enjoyable and thriving environment for everyone.
Thursday, 1 June 2023
Workshop Day Agenda:
- 08:00am - 08:45am Registration Open
- 08:45am - 09:00am Welcome and Housekeeping
- 09:00am - 12:30pm Morning Workshop (incl break)
- 12:30pm - 01:30pm Lunch
- 01:30pm - 05:00pm Afternoon Workshop (incl break)
Friday, 2 June 2023
Conference Talk Day Agenda:
- 07:30am - 08:30am Registration Open
- 08:30am - 05:00pm Welcome, Housekeeping and Welcome to Country
- 09:00am - 05:00pm Conference Talks
- incl Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea breaks
- 05:00pm - 08:00pm Latency Sundowner Drinks