Get ready for your business with ISO standard for pandemic and beyond
• ISO/TS 22002 introduction, PRP control
o Personnel hygiene and employee facilities
o Cleaning and sanitizing
• Covid-19 and food safety: guidance and recommendations for food businesses
Language of presentation: Cantonese (Presentation material in English)
Speaker: Lam Kit Ting, Catherine (Client Manager - BSI Hong Kong)
- BSc(Hons) in Applied Science (Biology and Chemistry)
- Higher Diploma in Food Technology and Environmental Health
- Qualified Hygiene Manager
- Leader Instructor Training for FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food
Any questions about the webinar, please contact:
BSI - Ming Tang (Tel: 852-3149 3324 /Email: HaMing.Tang@bsigroup.com)
Kimberly-Clark - Calvin Chan (Tel: 852-2355 8643/Email: Calvin.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Introduction of BSI
BSI, by Royal Charter, is the world’s first national standards body and the founding member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). With more than 128,000 sites in 193 countries, BSI work with thousands of organizations, from the world's largest and most successful brands to local small businesses.
Introduction of Kimberly-Clark Professional
Kimberly-Clark Professional is focused on providing B2B solutions that help you make a positive impact on the people that matter the most. Constantly innovating products and practices to better serve the ever-changing business world is why Kimberly-Clark Professional remained a global leader.
Registration is not currently available.