Introduction to Being an Antiracist
Hey White Folx...this is your chance to learn the basics of being an Antiracist, while minimizing the potential for harm your whiteness has on others, as you learn.
Join Kim Crayton on June 27th, for an event designed SPECIFICALLY for white folx who are struggling with where and how to start their antiracist journey.
Event Pre-Work: This work requires an understanding of how we got here. So please listen to the "Seeing White" podcast series by Scene On Radio and be prepared to discuss. Transcripts are available here.
8am to 11am — San Francisco, USA
11am to 2pm — New York, USA
4pm to 7pm — London, UK
5pm to 8pm — Berlin, Germany
11pm to 2am — Hong Kong
1am to 3am — Sydney, Australia
Note: all registered attendees will gain access to the recording after the event.
If you’d like to sponsor tickets for other people:
- Select and purchase the total number of tickets
- You will be asked to assign your tickets
- If you know the email address of the tickets you are gifting, click “Somebody else” and enter the details
- If you do not know the email address, click “I don’t know yet” and “Yes, send me a reminder”
- To return to the assigning screen, use the “View Order” button in your Order Confirmation email
- Closer to the date everyone with an assigned ticket will receive a unique link with which to access the event