Being an Antiracist at Work
Hey White Folx...this is your chance to learn the basics of being an Antiracist, while minimizing the potential for harm your whiteness has on others, as you learn.
Join Kim Crayton on October 31st, for an event designed SPECIFICALLY for white folx who are struggling with where and how to start their antiracist journey.
This work requires an understanding of how we got here.
Please read White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide Amazon
Introduction to Being an Antiracist (3 hour livestream recording) | Purchase for $30
Being an Antiracist at Home (August 29th 2020) | Purchase for $30
8am to 11am — San Francisco, USA
11am to 2pm — New York, USA
3pm to 6pm — London, UK
4pm to 7pm — Berlin, Germany
11pm to 2am — Hong Kong
2am to 5am — Sydney, Australia
Note: all registered attendees will gain access to the recording after the event.
If you’d like to sponsor tickets for other people:
- Select and purchase the total number of tickets
- You will be asked to assign your tickets
- If you know the email address of the tickets you are gifting, click “Somebody else” and enter the details
- If you do not know the email address, click “I don’t know yet” and “Yes, send me a reminder”
- To return to the assigning screen, use the “View Order” button in your Order Confirmation email
- Closer to the date everyone with an assigned ticket will receive a unique link with which to access the event