Get your geek on, and join us for some festive fun and laughter to celebrate the end of the year alongside your techie community. We've got food, drink and prizes.
When: Mon Dec 4 2017 (18:30 - 21:00)
The table quiz is FREE to enter.
Like previous years, we will be raising money for the Dublin Simon Community.
Big thanks to
- Workday for hosting and providing food; shout out to Caroline, Gordan, Dale and Naomi for organising everything for us
- Dublin Is Tech Conference -- Free Tickets
- JetBrains -- Free Jetbrains Product Packs
- Kobo - shout out to Mike -- Kobo Aura Edition 2
- Microsoft Ireland - Goodie Bag
- MoneyConf - x2 tickets for MoneyConf Dublin
- Symantec - shout out to Julie -- Subscriptions to Norton
- Udemy -- x5 Power Banks
- Zalando -- Gift Vouchers
- Zendesk - Gift Vouchers
If your company want to contribute to the event, drop Vicky an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And also shout out to the following folks who help make this happen.
- Declan McGrath (Ruby Ireland)
- Christina Lynch (Ireland Girl Geek Dinners, Women Who Code Dublin)
- Vicky Twomey-Lee (Coding Grace, PyLadies Dublin, GameCraft, WITS Ireland, Women Who Code Dublin)
- Michael Twomey (Elm User Group Dublin)
What's going to happen on the night
- 18:30 People arriving, settling down, have some food
- 19:00 Welcome folks, run down of rules and announce our charity (bucket)
- 19:05 Round 1
- 19:25 Round 2
- 19:45 Round 3
- 20:05 Round 4
- 20:40 Announce Winners
- 21:00 END QUIZ (Let's continue the fun at Generator Hostel; folks who can't make it to the quiz can meet up here.)
I'm not on a team, can I still come along?
Yes; we will help you find a group on the night.
How many people per team?
Up to 5 persons per team.