AnnotatED at OLC Innovate 2019
RSVP NOW to reserve your spot at this free event.
Can't make it to Colorado? RSVP as a virtual participant.
Learn more about all the annotation activities happening at #OLCInnovate!
View the full program online. Attendees will include leaders from the annotation community like Marginal Syllabus co-founder Remi Kalir, Francisco Perez from CROWDLAAERS, Director of Education Jeremy Dean and Nate Angell from Hypothesis, and folks from institutions now piloting annotation like Boise State University, CSU Channel Islands, MSU Denver, and the University of Oklahoma. The summit will feature a mini-keynote from Manuel Espinoza, Associate Professor of Educational Foundations at CU Denver.
- Connect with your peers at other institutions working with annotation.
- Learn about and share annotation use cases.
- Explore existing and new research on the impact of annotation in education.
- Find out how you, your colleagues, and your institution can get started or expand annotation in partnership with Hypothesis.
- Help shape future annotation summits.
Registration is not currently available.