AnnotatED at UIC
AnnotatED is a community of educators, researchers, scholars, and designers interested in collaborative digital annotation in teaching and learning.
Join us 5–6pm CT on Monday 14 October 2019 at the UIC Make Good Lab
- Learn how annotation is transforming educational and scholarly practices.
- Share stories and strategies for using collaborative annotation in classrooms and research.
- Discuss implementing annotation in your own practices.
- Connect with peers at other institutions.
RSVP now below to reserve your spot this free event!
- Welcome: Kira Baker-Doyle, Director, UIC Center for Literacy
- Annotation for digital literacy in teaching, learning and research: Nate Angell, Hypothesis
- Collaborative reading: "Cultivating Urban Literacies on Chicago’s South Side through a Pedagogy of Spatial Justice"
- Discussion: Incorporating annotation into our practices
Registration is not currently available.