The First CSS a one-day, one-track international conference for Web designers and developers
We are running two days of workshops (July 15-16) with great trainers including Kyle Simpson, Sean Larkin and Harry Roberts. It's an excellent opportunity to dive deeper into specific topics and spend quality time with the trainer.
We close the registration on July 7th
Terms – Tickets are subject to T&Cs which can be read in on our website.
Conference ticket includes
- Permanent coffee and soft drinks bar during the conference
- CSSCamp Conference ticket is from July 17th
Do you want to order your tickets but don't have a credit card?
You can pay by invoice as well, just select your tickets and select Pay-By-Invoice option instead of a credit card.
If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering up, please contact us at email@example.com
Accessibility & Inclusion
Our venue is fully accessible and we're committed to improving accessibility at CSSCamp. Please do let us know about any special access requirements so we can make arrangements for you.
- CSSCamp aims to be a harassment-free event.
- Tickets to this event are non-refundable. There is nothing we can do after a ticket has been bought. However, you can transfer the ticket to a different person: open the link to your personal ticket at ti.to (the service that handles ticketing for CSSCamp) and click the button “Re-Assign” at the top right. There you can enter a new ticket owner.
- Tickets are transferable before the event until July 1st. Tickets are non-transferable afterwards.
- Tickets are only valid for the signed up ticket holder and can't be given to someone else during the event.
- Ticket holders might be asked to show an official document to be identified at any moment during the Event.
CSSCamp reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning the conference, do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is looking forward to hearing from you!
Follow @CSSCamp on Twitter to get news and updates.