Craftwork Amsterdam: Create a GitHub App
Our developer relations team is headed to Amsterdam this month to help you build a GitHub App in our first ever Craftwork event. This workshop is open to developers of any skill level who want to learn how to use the GitHub API to build better developer workflows. We’ll have stickers for everyone, too!
GitHubbers will walk attendees through the process of creating their first GitHub App. This workshop will cover:
- Introduction to the GitHub Apps flow
- Probot, a great tool for getting started building GitHub Apps
- Hosting code with Glitch
- 18h00 Eat, drink, mingle
- 18h30-18h35 Opening remarks, welcome
- 18h40–18h50 Lightning talk from a GitHubber
- 18h30–20h30 Build an App!
- 20h30-21h00 Q&A, mingling
- 21h00 And, we're done!