On April 5th 2018, starting 18:40, GeoBeer #20 will be hosted in Rapperswil by our sponsor HSR. Thank you very much!
Program: From 18:40
- Intro to GeoBeer by Stephan and Ralph
- Welcome note from Stefan Keller, Leader of Geometa Lab at HSR
- Lightning talk by Raluca Nicola (Esri R&D Center, Zurich): Cartographic Adventures in 3D
- Lightning talk by Philipp Koster (Master-Student, HSR Rapperswil): Areas-of-Interest and the Beauty of Geovisualization
- Special contribution Was Bier mit Senior Startups zu tun hat..., Martin Wartmann (Pilgrim, Kloster Fischingen)
- Apéro riche
Aula der HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil, Oberseestrasse 10, Rapperswil. The location is just next to the railway station, simply follow the signposts. Here's a map.
We look forward to an exciting evening in Rapperswil!
Registration and future events
In order not to miss the registration window or future events, we recommend you subscribe to the GeoBeer newsletter.
GeoBeer is a quarterly meeting of people interested in geography, GIS, cartography, and the latest technologies. We want to promote ideas and communication. See our manifesto for details.