Chicago Jan 2018 Design Systems Workshop
Throughout the day, Nathan will share great stories of how teams successfully built and disseminated design systems across their organizations. He'll couple 11 years of design systems experience with a bevy of modern examples to help you see the opportunities, be prepared for the threats, and know how to navigate the challenging systems of design, products, and people that you'll face.
During this workshop, you'll:
- Learn how to effectively approach designing and building a design system
- Identify the people and teams that'll work a system made of visual style, components, and other concerns.
- Document your library with effective, web-based content of guidelines, code, examples, and references
- Operate a system team efficiently with well-defined workflows, release strategies, and communications
- Plan for successful, strong relationships with product teams to share design and implement the system
You’ll spend a large part of the day building inventories, system documentation, and success measures to use as a starting point to achieve consistency across your products. When you're done, you will return to your team equipped to discover, roadmap, and launch a design system within your organization.
Tickets Prices in USD