Everything is great, until some non-happy path implementation arises
And if someone put you on the spot, how well could you explain
Now you’re thinking, “Oh Crap…”
But don’t fret!
In this workshop, you’ll be taking things to the next level, shining a light into “black-box” concepts like prototypes, the
this keyword, and what primitive types are.
Tyler will walk you through each concept, and build your understanding through examples and hands-on exercises in the areas you need to know.
- Primitive Types: the What, How, and Why
- Reference Execution with the
- Understanding Implicit vs Explicit Coercion
- How Prototypal Inheritance Works in JS
- Use the ES6 Class Keyword
- Understand Lexical vs. Dynamic Scope
- Create New Objects with the New Keyword
And much more!
This event will occur from
9 am - 1 pm Pacific (click here for timezones) with breaks throughout. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferrable.