EBA Annual Conference 2022
Date: Thursday 15th December 2022
Start Time: 2.00pm
Location: Distillery Building
Panel Chairs: Mr. Danny McCoy, IBEC & The Hon Ms. Justice Marguerite Bolger
Speakers and Topics includes;
- Mairead McKenna SC ~The live feed of social media problems in employment law
- Mark Gerard Connaughton SC ~Reform and amendment of the law on protected disclosures: The Protected Disclosures (Amendment) Act, 2022
- Oisin Quinn SC ~ I used to work here - the future of the workplace in a post-pandemic world
- Cathy Smith SC ~ From cooking a fry to delivering a pie: Denny, Domino's and the status of the worker in Irish law
- Barra Faughnan BL ~ Beyond belief - religion and the workplace
- Lorna Madden BL ~ Mind the gap – regulating the gender pay differential
- Kiwana Ennis BL ~ Sorry we can’t help you - the impact of illegality on the employment contract in Ireland
Attendance is open to EBA members, members of The Bar of Ireland and all other interested persons.
Buy 6 tickets and receive 10% group discount (Online Tickets only) - please use GROUPDISC code.
Attendance: 3.5 CPD Points
Competency Domain: Legal Knowledge, Procedure and Skills (The Bar of Ireland CPD Framework)
The Employment Bar Association (EBA) is an association of Senior and Junior Counsel who are members of the Bar of Ireland.
We specialise in employment, equality and labour law in litigation and in advising and supporting employers and employees in resolving workplace disputes.
We are Lawyers, Litigators and Certified Mediators who specialise in employment and workplace law. We also conduct Workplace Investiagtions, draft Legal Opinions on workplace employment law questions and advise and negotiate for employers and employees.