2020 EBA Annual Employment Law Conference
The EBA Annual Conference will be held online in two parts on 18 November 2020 (Part 1) and 25 November 2020 (Part 2) (4.30pm-6pm on both days).
Speakers (Part 1) - 18 November, 4.30pm to 6pm
This session will be opened by the President of the High Court, Ms Justice Mary Irvine.
• Eoin McCullough SC - Employer insolvency
• Claire Bruton BL - Covid-19 and employment equality
• Des Ryan BL - Vicarious liability of employers
Speakers (Part 2) - 25 November, 4.30pm to 6pm
This session will be opened by the Roderic O'Gorman, TD, Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration, and Youth.
• Sara Phelan SC - Objective justification and age discrimination
• Mark Dunne SC - Bullying, harassment and stress at work
• Claire Hogan BL - Data protection claims - law and practice
1.5 CPD points per webinar - total of 3 CPD points.
Please register below to attend.
Registration is not currently available.