2021 EBA Annual Employment Law Conference
- December 10th, 2021
Event Start Time: 2pm. Event finish: 5.30pm.
Date: Friday 10th December 2021
3.5 CPD points
Introductory address by Alex White SC
Chaired by The Hon. Mr. Justice Senan Allen
Speakers & Topics include;
- Eileen Barrington SC - The Organisation of Working Time Act: time for a snooze?
- Mark Connaughton SC - Collective bargaining now and the Supreme Court judgment in NECI
- Cliona Kimber SC - From Form to Forum – remedies in employment equality law
- Emma Davey BL - “Subject to satisfactory completion” - employment rights during probation
- Cathy Maguire BL - Medical Matters: doctors and decisions in employment law
- Tom Mallon BL - Power v HSE: the end of acting up?
- Jane Murphy BL - Taking and testing evidence in the adjudication of employment disputes
*In the event that it becomes possible to present the conference partly in-person a further announcement will be made.
To attend this conference, please register below.