Lightning Talks: Validation Techniques
- October 6th, 2017
- Dogpatch Labs, The chq Building, Custom House Quay, D1, Dublin, Ireland
Location: Events Room (The Vaults)
For idea / pre-seed / seed-stage tech startups.
- Ethnographic Research and Usability Testing - by Ricardo Lamego, UX and Product Designer
- Experiment to Validate - by Deborah Lynch, Product Manager at Pivotal Labs
- False Flags and how to avoid them - by David Power, co-Founder of Hiri
Things you'll learn:
- A framework to validate the problem + market + solution (+ profitability)
- Easy, quick, and cheap or free methods to validate your idea or new feature
- The validation you should go through before you code
- Why 'thousands of free users' is not necessarily a product validation
3 presentations, 10 minutes each followed by a 20 minutes panel discussion / Q&A.
Ask and Upvote questions here in advance of the event.