First Fridays for Startups - Lightning Talks - 2nd June 2017
- June 2nd, 2017
- Dogpatch Labs, The chq Building, Custom House Quay, D1, Dublin, Ireland
Data Driven Decisions: Thinking Data in your Startup
12.30 to 13.30 in the Events Room (The Vaults)
For pre-seed / seed-stage tech startups.
- How to bring 'data thinking' into your team - by Ian Huston, Data Scientist at Pivotal Labs
- Decision-making driven by data - by David Parulava, Trust And Safety Strategist at Google
- Data doesn't tell the story - by Clive Foley, Chief Technology Officer at Plynk
Things you'll learn:
- Avoid simple product mistakes and measure the right thing
- How you can bring a data scientist or other data centred person into your team
- How to make decisions informed and backed by data at any stage
- How insights depend on not the data, but on the person interpreting it
3 presentations, 15 minutes each followed by a 15 minutes panel discussion / Q&A.