We're excited to present an amazing program aimed to inspire, educate, and connect. Join us on March 21-22, 2024, at Hotel Fort Canning in Singapore for a deep dive into the world of DevOps https://devopsdays.org/singapore
🎙️ 2 Keynotes and 8 Talks from industry leaders.
🔥 More Ignites - fast-paced and thought-provoking
DevOpsDays is a 2-day conference that will be held in Singapore on March 21st and 22nd, 2024. This conference, which is now happening frequently around the globe, is the conference for bridging the gap between development and operations.
Refund of tickets: Please contact the organizers in case you want a ticket refund. Refunds can be requested at the latest two weeks before the conference. 10% administrative fee applies on refunds. Tickets can be reassigned until 3 days before the conference.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Please bring your ID to verify your name. You must be above the legal age limit to consume alcohol at the after party.
Where is the venue?
Hotel Fort Canning is a luxurious and award-winning conservation hotel tucked within 18 hectares of lush greenery in Fort Canning Park. A good start is to read AN URBAN OASIS IN THE PARK
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
From Fort Canning Station (± 5 minutes)
You can find Step-by-step maps heren
From Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station (± 10 minutes)
- Exit Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station at Exit B, cross Penang Road to 9 Penang Road (currently hoarded and under construction).
- With the traffic light behind you, turn left and continue walking until you arrive at a tunnel.
- Continue into the tunnel, keeping to your right until you arrive at the foot of Fort Canning Hill.
- Keep to your right and walk towards the entrance to the Hotel / Club’s indoor car park.
- On the path way, the staircase is the direct access into the Ballroom area/foyer or all the way up to the Hotel Lobby & Grand Marquee (outdoor marquee). Alternatively, you may also take the Lift inside the carpark up to Level 2 (Hotel Lobby & Garden Terrace).
- Car: We assume that you know the area well enough to find Singapore if you come by car. Please have a closer look to the location map to find it.
Which meals will be provided?
We provide free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (on Thursday) and Snacks and free Coffee and Tea during the day. Vegetarian options will be indicated on the food tags.
We put a lot of effort into considering various tastes and of course vegetarian food is also available. Please let us know if you have special requirements for food (halal, vegan) and we try our best to make it happen.
Do you have a Code of Conduct?
Yes: http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2024-singapore/conduct/. Please read it before you buy a ticket.