- October 8th–9th, 2016
- Raffles City Convention Centre Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford 80 Bras Basah Road | Singapore 189560 | Singapore
The conference that brings developers and ops together. Check out the program and speakers!
Discounts for bulk purchases of 5 or more tickets available. Reach out to us for a discount code!
DevOpsDays is a 2-day conference that will be held in Singapore on October 8th and 9th, 2016. This conference, which is now happening frequently around the globe, is the conference for bridging the gap between development and operations.
DevOpsDays is a grassroots event for connecting professionals in the field allowing them to share experiences, advice, ideas, and tools relating to DevOps. It is organized by people who care about DevOps, for people who care about collaboration, automation, measurement, and improvement.
Check out our program from last year to get an idea what you can expect!
Where can I see the details of the workshops?
- HashiCorp: http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2016-singapore/program/svargo/
- Continuous Delivery: http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2016-singapore/program/kmugrage/
- Ansible: http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2016-singapore/program/wthames/
Can I attend multiple workshops?
No. The workshops will be run in parallel so you can attend only one workshop at a time.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Please bring your ID to verify your name. You must be above the legal age limit to consume alcohol at the after party.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- MRT Station: City Hall Exit A
- Car: We assume that you know the area well enough to find Singapore if you come by car. Please have a closer look to the location map to find it. We have limited car park coupons available upon request.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DevOpsDaysSG
- Website: http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2016-singapore/
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you get a link where you can update the ticket details yourself.
Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org if that doesn't work out. Thanks!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. We just need your name.
What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds for the tickets.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Since tickets are not transferable, this is unfortunately not okay. In case you made a mistake with the name reach out to us and we would be happy to rectify it.
Is there free WiFi network?
Which meals will be provided?
We provide free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (on Saturday) and Snacks and free Coffee and Tea during the day. The food is provided by the award-winning restaurants of Swissôtel, so you can expect highest quality.
Please note that the menus are no pork, no lard; but the venue is not halal certified as the banquets serve alcohol. Vegetarian options will be indicated on the food tags.
We put a lot of effort into considering various tastes and of course vegetarian food is also available.
Please let us know if you have special requirements for food (halal, vegan) and we try our best to make it happen.
Do you have a Code of Conduct?
My question is not answered here!
Contact email@example.com to get your question answered!