September 2015 Dojo
Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Join us for a "London Rules" Python Dojo in DC -- a chance for coders to get together and work on a programming challenge in small groups.
What it is:
• A place to learn and experiment
• A safe place to fail, pick yourself up, and try again
• A time to enjoy coding outside of work / school
What it isn't:
• A place for only expert programmers -- all levels welcome!
• A place to take yourself too seriously
• A chance to get help on a specific problem you've been working on (but do come to Office Hours for that!)
We'll start with food, drinks, and socializing, when we'll brainstorm ideas for projects and vote on one to work on. We'll randomly divide ourselves into small groups and furious coding will commence! An hour and a half later we'll gather again for show and tell.
If you'd like to know more about the "London Rules" dojo, here's a couple of links:
Please note this event is not organized or operated through or in association with DC Python / ZPUGDC Inc