CultureCon is on a mission to impact the workplace by connecting humans to inspire positive change around organizational culture.
CultureCon PreCon 2021 - June 8, 2021
Leading Innovation: Mindset, Skills Action for New Growth
Facilitate Design Thinking for Innovation
This workshop is intended for executives and high-potential leaders
PreCon 2021 Key Benefits
- Become a more transformational leader to help others learn and start new ideas.
- Help others learn innovation through design thinking.
- Make your meetings more engaging through design thinking facilitation.
- Join a collaborative experience to design an innovation program you can use.
- Leave with a collection of resources you can use in your organization.
- Gain small and simple techniques to apply design thinking for innovation on a regular basis.
Dr. Darin Eich: Founder, InnovationTraining.org
Leading innovation with your team is new, different, meaningful, necessary across the organization, and extremely challenging. This is why we need to spend time learning it and prototyping it.
Many people in organizations have not truly learned how to innovate or help others learn new ways. This is why leading innovation can be a great challenge…since people are new to it and haven’t had a significant learning experience to help them. Many have a history as a part of a culture of execution and not a culture of innovation which is also required now. The age of acceleration we are living in requires innovation and to do new things in new ways to grow. This leadership workshop is designed to help you lead more human-centered, interactive and engaging meetings, workshops, and group sessions that help generate ideas and innovation. In this hands-on collaborative experience, you will participate in creative activities and learn how to use techniques and tools to confidently and actively facilitate others in design thinking and innovation projects. Learn, co-create, and enjoy design thinking with others in this inspiring human-centered half-day workshop. Become part of the Innovation Ecosystem.
After the Workshop:
- Directly after the workshop indulge in the Madison Startup Ecosystem with drinks, apps, and the engaging "Madison Startup FastPitch" competition. Enjoy a tour of StartingBlock and networking throughout the evening.
- Access to our online workshops and guides to help you use our innovation leadership and facilitation techniques and activities in your work.
Agenda: Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- 12:30PM - 1:00PM: Registration and Networking
- 1:00PM - 5:00PM: Workshop
- 5:00PM - 5:30PM: Happy Hour
- 5:30PM - 6:15PM: Madison Startup FastPitch
- 6:15PM - 7:00PM: Tour of StartingBlock & Networking
Attendees can park directly behind the building in the South Livingston Street Garage located at 111 S. Livingston Street, Madison, WI 53703. Full details, including parking rates, can be found here.
MiniCC is spreading across the country! If you'd like to bring it to your city email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.