Amuse Conference 2022
CraftHub is an organization that makes knowledge available, helps communities improve their abilities, and continuously develops them. We offer multiple online workshops for our followers with the aim to contribute to their professional development this way.
Amuse is an international conference for anyone interested in how to design and develop successful products that users love.
If you are a UX practitioner, product manager, front-end developer, designer or market researcher of digital products or simply interested what's happening on the other side of the screen this conference is for you. Come and see how UX is done by the greatest players, get inspiration from their successes and failures and network with other professionals like you.
Check out the after movie from 2021 or See the mood video from 2018
Workshop day: October 5
Conference days: October 6-7
If you face any problems, please let us know at email@example.com.
- CraftHub Kft.
#Additional information Amuse Conference aims to be a harassment-free event.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Attendees may nominate an alternative person from their organization to attend up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the Event. Event tickets are non-transferable afterward, unless the ticket, the website, or any marketing material of the respective Event otherwise provides
#Ticket for Conference Days includes:
- 2 days filled with talks from speakers, practitioners worldwide.
- Breakfast and lunch on every session day, all with vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and lactose-free options.
- Opportunity to attend Crunch-Amuse-Impact networking party.
- Artisan coffee selection by baristas.
#Ticket for a Workshop Day includes:
- Full-day workshop.
- Breakfast and lunch (with vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and lactose-free options).
- Coffee breaks.
- Drink coupons for our evening meetups.