Introduction to PVT | 1-day Course | 2024
Introduction to PVT | 1-day Course
Split over 2 days
Course time: 8:00 am - 11:30 am Central Time (USA) | 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm Central European Time
The course contains lectures with associated exercises.
This course focuses on the key concepts related to phase behavior and PVT. In this course, we strive to keep things practical and relevant with as little advanced theory as possible.
Over the 2 days, the following topics will be covered
- Intro to PVT – What is It?
- Reservoir Fluid Classification
- Petroleum Compounds & Fluids
- Phase Diagrams
- Black Oil PVT
- Equilibrium Ratios (K-Values)
- Initial Fluids In-Place
- Flash Calculation
- Introduction to EOS Models