Pre-Seed Start Fund
If you're applying to the Pre-Seed Start Fund, this workshop is a must-attend event.
Furthr will host a virtual workshop for the upcoming Pre-Seed Start Fund call. The workshop will offer applicants a deeper understanding of the Pre-Seed Start Fund process and Enterprise Ireland's requirements for a successful application. For further information on the support, day check out our website.
There will be a max of 20 people per session.
- Date: Tuesday 4th October 2022
- Session : From 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Online using Zoom (link will be available upon booking)
Applicants should ideally be able to demonstrate the following
Ideally (though not essential) have a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) or live in Beta and that the product or service has early demonstrable customer validation.
- A fully articulated proposition addressing a clear opportunity with market research conducted with customers/potential customers.
- A clear execution plan outlined, clearly identifying key milestones to be achieved such as identifying suitable channels to international markets or technical product development roadmap.
- Evidence of innovation, internationalisation potential and employment capacity, clear international market opportunity for the proposed product or service, clear knowledge of the international competitive landscape.
- A team with experience, domain knowledge and balance of skills (Tech, Commercial, etc.) and commitment to execute on the plan.
For more information and to check eligibility, check here