CSF Workshop Call 70 - All Sectors
If you're applying to the CSF Call 70, this workshop is a must-attend event.
Dublin BIC will host a virtual workshop for the upcoming Competitive Start Fund (CSF) call in February 2022. The workshop will offer applicants a deeper understanding of the CSF process and Enterprise Ireland's requirements for a successful application. For further information on the support, day check out our website.
There will be a max of 20 people per session.
- Date: Wednesday 23rd February 2022
- Session : From 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Location: Online using Zoom (link will be sent in advance)
Applicants should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- That the product or service has reached MVP stage, and that the product is, at a minimum, live in beta.
- That the product or service has demonstrable customer validation with (trial and/or paying) customers.
- A fully articulated proposition addressing a clear gap in the market with market research conducted with customers/potential customers.
- Evidence of innovation, export potential and employment capacity. Clear market opportunity for the proposed product or service. Clear knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Clear execution plan outlined, identifying suitable channels to international markets.
For more information and to check eligibility, check here: https://bit.ly/1N6VoNn
Registration is at full capacity. Please register your interest below and we will be in touch if a place becomes available.