CSF Workshop Call.63 - All Sectors
Dublin BIC will host a virtual workshop for the upcoming Competitive Start Fund (CSF) call in 2020. The workshop will offer applicants a deeper understanding of the CSF process and Enterprise Ireland's requirements for a successful application. For further information on the support day check out our website
Due to popular demand we will have 2 sessions. There will be a max of 20 people per session.
- Date: Tuesday 7th April 2020
- Session 1: From 10am to 12pm (Full Capacity)
- Session 2: From 12.30pm to 2.30pm (Full Capacity)
- Location: On line using Zoom (link will be sent in advance)
If you're applying to the CSF Call - All Sectors, this workshop is a must-attend event.
Please note if the above date and time does not suit we can arrange another session for you.
Applicants to the fund should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- That the product or service has reached MVP stage, and that the product is, at a minimum, live in beta.
- That the product or service has demonstrable customer validation with (trial and/or paying) customers.
- A fully articulated proposition addressing a clear gap in the market with market research conducted with customers/potential customers.
- Evidence of innovation, export potential and employment capacity. Clear market opportunity for the proposed product or service. Clear knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Clear execution plan outlined, identifying suitable channels to international markets.
To see if you’re eligible to apply please read the following link https://bit.ly/1N6VoNn
Registration is at full capacity. Please register your interest below and we will be in touch if a place becomes available.