Clojure/north is Canada's Clojure conference, happening in Toronto on June 25-26th 2020. It will be taking place at the Hilton Toronto from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day.
About the Conference
- One track, 30 minute talks packed with a variety of content for any level of Clojure programmer
- Breakout room for socializing, board games, and more!
- Meet and connect with members of the Clojure and functional programming community from across the globe. Did you know last year more than half of the attendees came from outside of Canada?
- Delicious food and beverages served throughout
- After party social at a local hotspot
- Internationally renown speakers from the Clojure and FP community (check out last year's talks for examples)
- Check out the gallery of last year's pictures for an idea of what it's like!
Clojure/north is a non-profit conference from the Clojure community for the Clojure community with three main objectives:
- Share knowledge within the Clojure community
- Grow the Clojure community by offering accessible talks to newcomers
- Demonstrate with the broader community how Clojure is being used to solve problems
All tickets include complete access to the conference, including tea/coffee breaks, lunch buffet, access to breakout room.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you are interested in sponsoring the conference take a look at our sponsorship package.