Clojure/north is Canada's Clojure conference, happening remotely online on June 25-26th 2020.
About the Conference
- Live Workshops on a variety of topics for beginners to experts! Experience multiple workshops in one event
- Exclusive Q&As with speakers. Get a chance to ask that burning question you've had
- Access to recorded talks from June 22nd, packed with a variety of content for any level of Clojure programmer. Talks will be released publicly two weeks after the conference
- Virtual networking breakout rooms. Meet and connect with members of the Clojure and functional programming community from across the globe
- After party socials (games, virtual drinks, and more!)
- Internationally renown speakers from the Clojure and FP community (check out last year's talks for examples)
Clojure/north is a non-profit conference from the Clojure community for the Clojure community with three main objectives:
- Share knowledge within the Clojure community
- Grow the Clojure community by offering accessible talks to newcomers
- Demonstrate with the broader community how Clojure is being used to solve problems
We look forward to having you!
If you are interested in sponsoring the conference take a look at our sponsorship package.
Registration is not currently available.