Digital Diversity Days Workshop
The registration fee is in USD.
Have you ever thought, "I care about creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace, but what can I do?” If so, you’re not alone. Knowing how to be a better ally for underrepresented colleagues is unfamiliar territory for many of us. Come discover how you can make a difference with the Better Allies™ approach.
In this workshop, Silicon Valley veteran Karen Catlin covers key points from her book, Better Allies: Everyday Actions to Create Inclusive, Engaging Workplaces. Learn steps you can take to:
• Attract and hire people from underrepresented groups
• Amplify and advocate for others in meetings
• Use more inclusive language
• Provide equitable and effective feedback
• Disrupt office housework
The following is included in your registration fee:
• “The Better Allies™ Approach” Workshop with Karen Catlin on 11/13 from 10:00am to 4:00pm
• Lunch on 11/13