Bristol Data Scientists/RSS Data Science Section event: 27 March 2018
Join us for an exciting special edition of Bristol Data Scientists at The Watershed on 27 March 2018.
We are collaborating with the RSS' Data Science Section to bring you an extended meeting, focusing on the Industrialisation and Professionalisation of Data Science. You will have the opportunity to find out:
* What a good data science workflow looks like
* How data science should fit into the structure of an organisation
* What executives and managers need to know about data science
* What a Data Scientist's responsibility is to the wider society
2:30pm - Registrations, tea and coffee
3:00pm - Panel discussion
4:30pm - Afternoon break
5:00pm - Presentations:
* Data Science as a team sport - Richard Pugh, Mango Solutions
* 360˚ Assisted Living, Crafted Patterns and an update on ML SaaS on the IBM Cloud - Moya Brannan, IBM
* The importance of statistics in organ donation and transplantation - Laura Pankhurst, NHS Blood and Transplant
6:30pm - Networking drinks
Tickets are limited for this event.
Registration is not currently available.