Impact Conference 2018
IMPACT is a conference focused on the profession of Product Management.
Product Management sits at the intersection between your Customer, your Business & the Technology that empowers them to be successful. Product Management focuses on identifying and prioritizing customer problems based on qualitative and quantitative data and iteratively working to solve the next most important customer problem.
IMPACT spotlights Product Management for software product development, most often through the application of Agile-Adaptive principles and practices; though the principles and practices shared here are selected to be well applied to other product development.
Who is it for:
IMPACT conference speakers and topics are curated and composed to be impactful and immediately applicable for folks already working as product professionals, and in a way that newcomers, or those simply curious about product management can also understand and learn quickly.
Primarily for: Product Managers, Product Owners and Product Leadership Useful for: Product-adjacent roles-- including Engineering Management, Program Management, Product Marketing and other “go to market” team members. Anyone looking to gain a better understanding of Product Management at any level within an organization.
Conference days: October 29-30 Workshop day: October 31
As part of the Product (r)Evolution conference, IMPACT is organised together with AMUSE UX conference, and CRUNCH data engineering and a data analytics conference.
See the summary video from 2017
If your company is interested to be a Sponsor, See the sponsorship opportunities here
Why is it good to be a sponsor? By sponsoring IMPACT you can build your brand awareness, find new talents while reaching a unique audience of 1500 international top notch big data professionals from more than 30 countries.
All of our previous conferences have been a great success. Take a tour in our video gallery, where you’ll find a wealth of positive feedback from sponsors, attendees and speakers: www.vimeo.com/conferences/videos
Got a creative idea? Contact us and let’s talk about it! Our project team will help you to get the most out of your sponsorship with the help of the existing packages or custom made creative solutions.
Sponsorship manager: Medea Baccifava, firstname.lastname@example.org, +3630 720 6637
Ticket for Conference Days includes:
- 2 days filled with talks from speakers, practitioners worldwide.
- Breakfast and lunch on every session day, dinner on the first day, all with vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and lactose free options.
- Conference party on the first session day.
- Artisan coffee selection by baristas.
Ticket for a Workshop Day includes:
- Full day workshop.
- Breakfast and lunch (with vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and lactose free options).
- Coffee breaks.
- IMPACT Conference aims to be a harassment-free event.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferable before the event until October 7th.
- Tickets are non-transferable afterwards. Tickets are only valid for the signed up ticket holder and can't be given to someone else during the event.