Craft conference 2018
CRAFT is about software craftsmanship, presenting which tools, methods, practices should be part of the toolbox of a modern developer and company, and serving as compass on new technologies, trends.
See the summary video from 2017
Workshop days: May 8-9
Conference days: May 10-11
If your company is interested to be a Sponsor, See the sponsorship opportunities here
Why is it good to be a sponsor? By sponsoring CRAFT you can build your brand awareness, find new talents while reaching a unique audience of 2000+ international top notch developers, software engineers from more than 50 countries.
All of our previous conferences have been a great success. Take a tour in our video gallery, where you’ll find a wealth of positive feedback from sponsors, attendees and speakers: www.vimeo.com/conferences/videos
Got a creative idea? Contact us and let’s talk about it! Our project team will help you to get the most out of your sponsorship with the help of the existing packages or custom made creative solutions.
Sponsorship manager: Medea Baccifava, email@example.com, +3630 720 6637
If you have any problem with the registration, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket for Conference Days includes:
- 2 days filled with talks from speakers, practitioners worldwide.
- Breakfast and lunch on every session day, dinner on the first day, all with vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and lactose free options.
- Conference party on the first session day.
- Artisan coffee selection by baristas.
Ticket for a Workshop Day includes:
- Full day workshop.
- Breakfast and lunch (with vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and lactose free options).
- Coffee breaks.
- Drink coupons for our evening meetups.
- IBM Budapest Lab
See the sponsorship opportunities here For sponsorship opportunities please contact us at email@example.com
- Craft Conference aims to be a harassment-free event.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferable before the event until April 20th.
- Tickets are non-transferable afterwards. Tickets are only valid for the signed up ticket holder and can't be given to someone else during the event.