10. Split Blockchain Meetup: DAOs and DeFI
It's time for 10th Blockchain Meetup in Split! We invite you to join us for 2 hours of discussions and networking in PICS!
The entrance is free, but number of places is limited to 100.
Decentralized finance applications carry the biggest usage of blockchain and pose the big threat to business models of the "handful" incumbent financial institutions.
- Gustav Arentoft from Makerdao,
- Stani Kulechov from Aave,
- Bruno Škvorc from Bitfalls - Nikola Škorić from Electrocoin and others for a discussion on the potential of DeFi. Facilitated by Fauve Altman from State of The Dapps.
Decentralized organizations are one of the biggest use-cases of blockchain. We are pleased to announce a panel discussion with:
- Felipe Duerte from DAOstack,
- Daniel Shavit from Aragon,
- Dmitry Kurinskiy from Fluence and
- Tomislav Mamić from Blockada.
Facilitated by Phoebe Tickell from DGOV Foundation.
The meetup takes place in PICS coworking space and incubator on Thursday 25th, between 18:00 and 20:00h. Right after BlockSplit Conference workshops and before BeachCon Party in Vila Dalmacija.
Registration is not currently available.