beyond tellerrand // Berlin 2017
beyond tellerrand – an event about web design, development and much more. Seven years of beyond tellerrand and the fourth year we are back in BERLIN. November 6 to 9, 2017 (plus Side Events before and after).
Design, inspiration, technology, and a lot of networking with the friendliest bunch of people. That is beyond tellerrand.
You’ll get 2 days of code, creativity, inspiration, and networking. Friendly people, affordable tickets, great atmosphere. Early bird tickets are just €179 (incl. German VAT and booking fees) and standard tickets are only €279 (incl. German VAT and booking fees).
Don’t wait too long with getting your ticket as the past 3 events sold out months before the event took place.
Workshops (taking place in the Neue Mälzerei and p98a)
- Responsive Interface Design Bootcamp – Nov 6 – A workshop with Vitaly Friedman, editor in chief and co-founder of Smashing Magazine.
- Kirby CMS Expert in a Day – Nov 6 – A workshops with Bastian Allgeier, the founder and lead developer of Kirby. Spend a full day with him to get started with Kirby. Already worked with Kirby? Not a problem, this workshop also is for you. Bring your questions and problems to learn how to solve them.
- Advanced Typography for Web & Print – Nov 6 – A workshop from and with Elliot Jay Stocks. This is an all-day workshop to get the skills needed to take your typesetting to the next level – for print and digital media.
- Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS – Nov 6 – Jonathan Snook is back with his superb and well-known workshop. The SMACSS Workshop is a full day of instruction and exercises on writing HTML and CSS using a flexible and modular approach that will improve team efficiency and minimise problems with growing projects.
- Letterpress Printing at p98a with Erik Spiekermann – Nov 9 – a full-day workshop at the Studio of (and maybe with) Erik Spiekermann and Jan Gassel. You’ll work in four groups of three people max. Each group with their own press to work on. Letterpress printing as it has been done 50 years ago with original type from that era.
Also check out the Side Events taking place around beyond tellerrand:
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow on November 6th
- Accessibility Club on November 6th
- IndieWebCamp on November 4th and 5th
Make sure, that you do not register for events which run parallel, please!