beyond tellerrand // BERLIN 2016
beyond tellerrand – an event about web design, development and much more. Back for the third time in Berlin. November 7 to 10, 2016 (plus Side Events before and after).
Design, inspiration, technology, and a lot of networking with the friendliest bunch of people. That is beyond tellerrand.
You’ll get 2 days of code, creativity, inspiration, and networking. Friendly people, affordable tickets, great atmosphere. Early bird tickets are just €179 (incl. German VAT and booking fees) and standard tickets are only €279 (incl. German VAT and booking fees).
Amongst the already confirmed speakers are Mike Monteiro, Erika Hall, Heydon Pickering, Sacha Judd, Mike Kus, Una Kravets, Harry Roberts, and many more. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Twitter for regular updates and detailed information.
Don’t wait too long with getting your ticket as the past 3 events sold out months before the event took place.
- Full-Day Workshop: CSS Architecture for Large-Scale UIs – November 7 – this is a full-day Workshop where Harry Roberts teaches you all about CSS Architecture. And even if it says "large-scale projects" you can always use this on smaller projects as well of course.
- Full-Day Workshop: Research Together – November 7 – you want to incorporate research into your design, development, or business process in order to make better-informed decisions. Then this workshop with Erika Hall is exactly for you!
- Full-Day Workshop: Building Performant Websites – November 7 – a full-day workshop with Tim Kadlec and if you are a front-end developer or designer who want to start building better performing websites and have at least basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, you'll feel right at home.
- Full-Day Workshop: Letterpress Printing at p98a – November 10 – a full-day workshop at the Studio of (and maybe with) Erik Spiekermann and Jan Gassel. You’ll work in four groups of three people, each with their own press to work on. Letterpress printing as it has been done 50 years ago with original type from that era.
- Full-Day Workshop: Presenting Work Like Your Life Depends On It – November 7 – During this full-day workshop with Mike Monteiro, you'll cover effective presentation techniques including: how to take charge of a room, how to turn your research and data into a good story, how to map your work to the objectives of your business or client, how to ask for the right kind of feedback, and more importantly, how to avoid getting feedback you don’t really need!
Also check out the Side Events taking place around beyond tellerrand:
- Pre-Conference Warm-Up – November 7 – TBA
- Microsoft Lunch-Time Session – November 8 – Microsoft is organising a lunch-time session for you, also providing food and drinks.
- Shopify Lunch-Time Session – November 9 – Shopify is organising a lunch-time session for you, also providing pretzels and drinks.
Make sure, that you do not register for events which run parallel, please!
- Admiralspalast (Conference), Friedrichstr. 101, 10117 Berlin
- p98a (Letterpress Workshop), Potsdamer Strasse 98a, 10785 Berlin
- Neue Mälzerei (Workshops), Friedenstr. 91, 10249 Berlin
- The Digital Eatery (Warm-Up), Unter den Linden 17, 10117 Berlin
- Mozilla, Mozilla Berlin Haus 10, Treppe 6 Voltastraße 5 13355 Berlin