beyond tellerrand // BERLIN 2015
beyond tellerrand – an event about web design, development and much more. Back for the second time in Berlin to celebrate the 5th birthday of btconf. November 2 to 4, 2015.
5 year of beyond tellerrand!. Can you believe it? Celebrate our birthday and join us for the second edition of beyond tellerrand // BERLIN. Design, inspiration, technology, and a lot of networking with the friendliest bunch of people.
You’ll get 2 days of code, creativity, inspiration, and networking. Friendly people, affordable tickets, great atmosphere. Early bird tickets are just €179 (incl. German VAT and booking fees) and standard tickets are only €279 (incl. German VAT and booking fees).
Amongst the already confirmed speakers are Aarron Walter, Tobias Frere-Jones, Sephanie Rieger, Brad Frost, Steve Souders, Scott Jenson, Marcy Sutton, and many more. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Twitter for regular updates and detailed information.
Don’t wait too long with getting your ticket as the past 3 events sold out months before the event took place.
- Full-Day Workshop: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Responsive Design … And Less. – November 2 – a full-day workshop with Brad Frost for Web developers and designers who want to get the full boost of RWD.
- Full-Day Workshop: Interface Design Bootcamp – November 2 – the famous full-day workshop Aaron Walter. Learn the processes behind brilliant interface design, rapid prototyping techniques, and skills applicable to good web design.
- Full-Day Workshop: Letterpress Printing at p98a – November 2 – a full-day workshop at the Studio of (and maybe with) Erik Spiekermann and Jan Gassel. You’ll work in four groups of three people, each with their own press to work on. Letterpress printing as it has been done 50 years ago with original type from that era.
Also check out the Side Events taking place around beyond tellerrand:
- An Afternoon with Shopify and Friends (November 2) – join Keir Whitaker, Shopify Design Advocate, and a few friends for an afternoon/early evening get together comprising of short presentations, web chat, Q + A, and more.
- Let's Build (November 2) – Frank Leue is running his third edition of the event as Side Event of beyond tellerrand. Find out how you can turn your ideas into reality and join Let's Build.
- Pre-Conference Warm-Up (TBA)
Make sure, that you do not register for events which run parallel, please!