Rock solid Scala conference!
BeeScala 2017 is a conference for software engineers focused on the Scala programming language. Set to take place from 23rd to 25th of November 2017, the conference is organized by the members of the Scala User Group Slovenia in partnership with MediaClinic and has the following distinct objectives:
- Spread the word about Scala and its benefits in the software industry
- Provide a stage for lectures on the Scala language, tools and libraries
- Provide an opportunity for Scala developers, aficionados and interested parties to network and create a local, organic ecosystem around the language.
- Bridge the gaps* in the Scala community and spark a new wave (you gotta be curious about that!)
See you at the conference!
GORAZD KOZMUS, main organizer
* slogan from the sister Scala Swarm conference.
BeeScala - the rock solid Scala conference!