IACBA Conference 2020
Date: Friday 27th November 2020
Start Time: 1.30pm Finish Time: 6pm
There will be a virtual coffee break & opportunity for networking.
Location: Online Platform - Using Microsoft Teams
- Advocate General Gerard Hogan, Court of Justice, European Union
- Prof. Cathryn Costello, University of Oxford
- Prof. Steven Peers, University of Essex
- Jonathan Tomkin, European Commission
- Sara Moorhead SC
- Michael Lynn SC
- Prof. Suzanne Kingston SC, UCD
- Dr Aoife McMahon BL
To attend this webinar, please register below.
3.5 CPD Points.
This open webinar is available to all - members of the Law Library & external organisations.
Early bird discount rate extended until 20 November 2020.
Group discount available – buy 7 places, get 1 place free. Use discount code DIS1FR to avail below of this discount.
2020/21 Membership/ Renewal now open to members of the Law Library at www.iacba.ie - Free conference place available to each IACBA member. Limit applies of 1 free ticket per IACBA member. Please check your inbox to avail of this benefit.