Joint Webinar of EUBA & Bar European Group of the Bar of England & Wales
Brexit at “Half Time” and the Future UK/ EU Deal
Wednesday 14 October 2020, 4.30pm - 6.00pm
Venue: Online Platform - Using Microsoft Teams
Joint Event of the EU Bar Association and the Bar European Group of the Bar of England & Wales
Chair: The Hon. Ms Justice Niamh Hyland, Judge of the High Court of Ireland
Webinar Programme includes:
4.30pm to 5.15pm - The Withdrawal Agreement, the Protocol on Northern Ireland/Ireland, and the Future UK/EU Deal
- Paul McGarry SC, Chairperson, EUBA
- Kieron Beal QC, Blackstone Chambers, London
- Emily Neill, Blackstone Chambers, London
5.15pm to 6pm: Focus on Brexit and the Internal Market
- Eileen Barrington SC - Data Protection
- George Peretz QC, Monckton Chambers, London - Customs and State Aid
- David Conlan Smyth SC*-* Free Movement of Persons and the Future of the Common Travel Area
Short Q&A session at the end of each panel.
This webinar is open for members of the Law Library and external organisations to attend.
1.5 CPD Points
Registration is not currently available.