Bond is a new, intimate conference that examines how creators make a living through the internet.
Bond is a new, intimate conference that examines how creators make a living through the internet, taking place at Gray Area Grand Theatre in San Francisco, March 9th—10th, 2018.
Bond will focus on the realities of running your creative practice as a business on the internet. From sharing your work and establishing a community, through to building a sustainable career using crowdfunding and community patronage, we'll trade stories, learn from one another, and figure it out together.
Friday 9th March
- Erica Baker (Senior Engineering Manager, Patreon)
- Kat Blaque (Vlogger & Illustrator)
- Gary Chou (Founder, Orbital)
- Austin Kleon (Writer and Artist)
- Indhira Rojas (Founder, Anxy Magazine)
- Jesse Thorn (Founder, Maximum Fun)
- Jamie Wilkinson (Chief Product Officer, Kickstarter)
- Freddie Wong (Filmmaker, RocketJump)
Saturday 10th March
Join us for a day of conversation, advice, and short talks from knowledgeable experts and experienced independent creators.
- Jenn Ellis (Twogether Studios)
- Matt Conn (GaymerX)
- Toni Rocca (GaymerX)
- Eddie Lee (Podo Labs)
- Jesse Genet (Lumi)
- Kaethe Henning (Dragon Innovation)
- Rob Goodman (Making Ways)
- Jay Fanelli (Cotton Bureau)
- Nathan Peretic (Cotton Bureau)
- Michelle Sharp (Cotton Bureau)
- Joel Bush (Amplifier)
- Karlee Esmailli (Blackbox)
- Katie Lane (Work Made For Hire)
- Lillian Karabaic (Oh My Dollar!)
- Clarissa Redwine (Kickstarter)
- Cassie Marketos (Kickstarter)
- Dave Hunt (Patreon)
- Ana Ulin (Patreon)
- Rosanna Yau (BackerKit)
- Maxwell Salzberg (BackerKit)
- Anna Walsemann (BackerKit)
- Hannah Manfredi (BackerKit)
Please note: by registering, you agree to our Code of Conduct.