Arbitration Ireland New York Chapter Event 2022
- September 14th, 2022
- Norton Rose Fulbright, 1301 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, United States
Arbitration Ireland invite you to its New York Chapter event kindly hosted by Norton Rose Fulbright, located at 1301 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, United States on Wednesday, 14th September 2022.
Welcome from 17.30, the event will be followed by a drinks reception concluding at 19.30.
Title: **Arbitration: Dublin or New York – Advantages/Disadvantages **
We are delighted to confirm our guest speakers for the evening:
- Judge Richard J. Sullivan, United States Circuit Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- The Hon Mr. Justice David Barniville, President of the High Court, Ireland
- Nicola Dunleavy SC, Partner, Matheson, Dublin & President of Arbitration Ireland
- Thomas W Walsh, Partner, Arbitration, Freshfields, New York
- Kevin O'Gorman, Head of Arbitration, United States; Partner-in-Charge, Houston
Registration for this event is essential and space is limited so please register now to secure your place.
We look forward to meeting you on Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Registration is not currently available.