"Healing and Growing" – a one-day conference on Biodynamic Agriculture and Anthroposophic Medicine
An invitation to all gardeners, growers, farmers, and producers, as well as everyone wanting to gain a deeper understadning of biodynamics, and anthroposophic medicine. Join us in Cloughjordan for this one day event as we explore the relationship between agriculture, health, anthroposophic medicine, and therapy through a series of short presentations, talks and practical activity.
Short talks/presentations including:
- Mandy MacMahon on her experience of making and using the BD preparations in Achill – what worked, what was difficult, and what's next
- Dr Martin Lane – presentation on the Silica Process in Biodynamics and in anthroposophic medicine
- Dr Maria van den Berg - introducing anthroposophic medicine as an extension of conventional therapy
- Christoph Jensen – introducing the being of the cow, and her relevance for biodynamic agriculture
- Pat Malone from Cloughjordan Community Farm
- Forming groups to encourage and support anthroposophic medicine and biodynamic agriculture in Ireland
- Questions, answers and conversation session with experienced and amateur farmers and growers, and with medical therapists
- Bring-and-share lunch.
- Afternoon for practical work with biodynamic preparations