Agile Fluency® Facilitators Workshop
A 3-month course designed by James Shore and Diana Larsen to inspire dramatic leaps in your coaching practice.
**Alert: The workshop above accommodates attendees in multiple time zones. Carefully check the schedule for start times in your time zone. Discussions in English.**
Experience the highest level of attention and practice in our premier workshop for Agile change agents. In a tight-knit, small, diverse learning group, you’ll learn how to use the Agile Fluency Suite (Model, Improvement Cycle, and Diagnostic) to level up your coaching practice. You’ll practice and apply new techniques to inspire change and lead leaders. You’ll become a licensed Agile Fluency Facilitator with a listing on our Agile Fluency Diagnostic webpage. This Agile Fluency Facilitators Workshop is a series of 8 remote sessions over 9 weeks. Session times suitable for Americas and Oceania time zones. Session durations range from 90 minutes to 3 hours.
Inspire Change and Lead Leaders
Gain the Skills You Need as a Licensed Agile Fluency Facilitator
Developed by Agile industry pioneers Diana Larsen and James Shore, the Agile Fluency Suite is designed for independent advisors, internal coaches, and team leaders to systematically steward the transition to excellence in Agile.
Designed to serve as a framework to systematically engage new clients, build your coaching practice, and guide systematic change, the Agile Fluency Suite provides a framework to dramatically improve your clients’ organizations, and as a result, your career.
The Suite includes the Agile Fluency Model, Diagnostic and Improvement Cycle. As an external advisor, the Agile Fluency Suite is your toolkit to build relationships with influential leaders responsible for at least five teams, enabling diagnostic fees of $5,000 to $10,000 per team and total engagements of $50,000 to $250,000 and beyond. Internal advisors and coaches, expect improvements of 5-10% or more per team, leading to improvements worth $50-100K per team per year.
Inside the Facilitator Training
Offered to fit time zones around the world, our training is conducted via video conference. Utilizing small class sizes with a maximum of 8 experienced Agile practitioners per cohort, the workshop is purpose-built to forge lifelong relationships and trigger dramatic leaps in careers.
You’ll learn by doing, gaining the skills you need to use Agile Fluency tools as your guiding framework for client engagements. Hand-picked expert Agile Fluency trainers facilitate each workshop as you earns your license to apply the Suite. Registrations is limited to only 6 participants.
The Workshop Sessions
Each workshop includes all the following sessions:
- Lift-Off (90 minutes) Charter your learning cohort, establish working agreements, and learn techniques for understanding organizational context.
- Coaching Circle (3 x 90 minutes + 1 x 120 minutes) Use Lean Coffee* conversations to learn from each others’ experiences, case studies, and diverse backgrounds.
- Framing the Opportunity (3 hours) Learn how to use the Agile Fluency Model to structure conversations with organizational leaders to create alignment about goals and results.
- Understanding the System (3 hours) Learn how to use the Agile Fluency Diagnostic to collect a rich set of quantitative and qualitative data from teams and guide teams toward improvement.
- Partnering with Management (3 hours) Learn how to leverage your system understanding to create motivating presentations and working sessions that inspire leaders to change.
*Lean Coffee is a trademark of Modus Cooperandi.
Need a better fit for your schedule or time-zone?
Workshops are recurring, and happen throughout the year. See the Agile Fluency Project Workshops & Events page for other options as they become available. In-depth information about the Agile Fluency Suite and the Facilitators Workshop are available on our website. Contact us for more information.
Registration is not currently available.