IOSH Working Safety at Events Course [April 2022]
This 1-day, IOSH-accredited, course is designed for people working in events who will benefit from an elementary understanding of safety, hazards and risks and our responsibilities on events.
The course involves an assessment, requiring a minimum score to pass & achieve certification from the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH).
We are delighted to offer this publicly in Ireland again with our UK partner, Hopper.
- Course runs approx. 09.30 - 17:30.
- Multiple breaks & lunch break are included.
- Course is delivered via Zoom.
- Attendees must have functional microphones and cameras.
- Attendees must have cameras switched on during the assessment element of the course.
- You must have access to MS Word to complete the assessment.
- Attendees must have access to email to receive and return the assessment.
- Assessment will be emailed to attendees immediately prior to the assessment element of the course and attendees will return their finished assessment by email to complete the course.
- This course will run subject to sufficient numbers registering.
You can pay online or you can choose to be invoiced. Your place is NOT CONFIRMED until the invoice has been paid, in advance, in full.
Full Course Details
Click here for full details on the course
The training was delivered excellently in a manner that was very easy to understand and included true to life examples. The content was very relevant and gave a clear understanding of what is required from a Health, Safety & Welfare point of view.
My starting point was a very low level understanding of H&S. Now I feel more confident to be involved in this area having acquired a greater depth of knowledge.
I would highly recommend this training.
Really worthwhile training. Great content. Good practical conversations.
Great training course. Achieved its goal of bringing our staff to the same level of knowledge.
Discussions and sharing of experiences through out the day was very beneficial.