A Day in Hell UK 2021
A personal journey through Hell.
For 2021, we're bringing our vision of Northern France to more places across the UK than ever before. Inspired by the cobbles of the Queen of the Classics, we have translated the agony and ecstasy of Paris-Roubaix to routes you can ride from your doorstep, taking in the finest Bridleway, byway and gravé available*.
Due to huge demand, tickets for our UK A Day in Hell Events are now closed. Riders who have tickets will be sent their event details on Monday the 29th of March
Events will be held in:
London: London Soho Clubhouse
Manchester: Manchester Clubhouse
Birmingham: Dynamic Rides
Leeds: The Commute Ilkley
Taking place over the 10th and 11th of April, you may time your trip to Hell around your schedule and you may roll on or off the route at a place convenient to you. Simply ride your local route and then reward yourself with a Belgian beer, some frites and a comfy place to watch the racing.
Routes and specific event details will be sent to all participants 2 weeks before the event.
Everyone who completes a route will be given a limited edition A Day in Hell reward, to be collected from your local clubhouse or partner Cafe around the event.
Sign up below to stay up to date and have the chance to claim your reward.
Should Government restrictions prohibit rides such as this, we will cancel this event.
Things to Note:
- All of our routes have been test ridden and are designed to be 28c passable. However, definitions of this may vary, and you undertake to ride any route at your own risk.
- Many of these routes will include Cobbles, cobbled climbs, Gravel, bridleway and another such unpaved terrain. Please study the route you are sent and avail yourself of any tricky sections.
- Please make sure you are self-sufficient on the road, as there will be no support during this ride beyond that which you or any friends can provide you with.
- Please be considerate to others on paths and bridleways. Many of these are shared use.
- Please do not ride in groups which exceed local Covid-19 Restrictions
- If you or anyone in your family have any symptoms of COVID-19 do not participate.
*Footnote:'gravé' - defined as "(an area of) farm track/road/footpath/bridleway etc. which consists of potholes, loose paving, stones, rubble, and mud."
Registration is not currently available.